What we can do……
- Complete tender writing service – the development of a submission/tender bid document that includes all aspects of the bid:
- Risk analysis (is the agency in a position to submit a competitive bid?)
- Designing and articulating the service model
- Designing responses to the essential criteria that clearly define the agencies ability to provide the service
- Preparing the cost or price of service in line with government budget expectations and the agencies established cost practices
- Partial tender preparation – working in collaboration with the agencies tender writing team, prepare one or more aspects of the final tender bid document.
- Tender Critique Service – review past unsuccessful bids and provide direct feedback on areas that may have been improved and ways to be more competitive.
- Tender Writing Workshops – provide a 1-day tender writing workshop for an agencies staff, identifying frameworks to develop competitive responses and looking at ways to strengthen future tender bids.
Our experience and success has been in the bid areas of:
- HACC (the broad spectrum of service types),
- Disability Services (State-based – residential and accommodation, community access, leaving care models, intensive family support services and respite – both in-home and centre based),
- ACAR (Commonwealth Aged Care Approval Rounds)
- Out of Home Care and Family Services,
- A wide range of Federal funded programmes (for example Personal Helpers and Mentors, Family Relationships Centres, and Mental Health Respite Development Fund),
- Homeless Services (SAAP state based),
- Nursing and Community Health (labour force outsourcing)