Is this you?
- You want to quickly and effectively improve the customer service skills in your frontline staff, so you can maintain a competitive advantage.
- You want to strengthen the relationship with your existing customers to secure their funding.
- You know that you must reduce complaints and improve resolutions timelines.
- You are seeking ways to improve customer complaint response rates, at the first point of contact.
- You are committed to ensuring that your frontline skills have the ability to provide excellent Customer Service quickly and effectively.
- You are looking for training that will give your organization a return of investment.
You are seeking ways to effectively navigate your way through the changes associated with the NDIS and CDC. The requirements for excellence in the area of Customer Service will partly dictate an organizations success. The ability of frontline staff to get up to speed with skills in Customer Service is a priority. You know this issue is time sensitive, as every negative interaction with a client or their carer has the potential to impact on the organizations financial performance.
Through the work we have done at Enhancing Community Business with various disability and aged care organizations across Australia, we have heard our customers feedback and have responded by creating a new and exciting workshop called Customer Service – Setting Your Staff Up For Success. It has been specially designed to meet the Community Sectors needs through this time of change and transition.
During the Customer Service – Setting Your Staff Up For Success Workshop, participants will…….
- Understand the role customer service plays with the changing focus due to the introduction of the National Disability Insurance Scheme and CDC
- Use the S.C.E. Customer Service initial engagement steps to create instant rapport.
- Learn how to use language to empower customers so they can make choices and create change
- Gain clarity about how to professionally respond to customer challenges
- Receive personal feedback about their customer service engagement and communication skills
- Be given a participant handbook that outlines the workshops key learning’s and additional customer service resources
- Leave the workshop knowing how they can individually and as part of a team create choice and change through providing excellent customer service to their clients and their carers.
This interactive workshop includes exercises, activity and role-plays. Each workshop is customized to fit your organization. It is designed in such a way to explore topics through deep learning and experimental models, as well as creating sustainable change.
We will work in partnership with you to clearly identify the results you want to get. We will spend time up front with you to really clarify the change you want to make and assist you in identifying some measurements to track the difference, so you can capture the before and after impact.